Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Apps

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2020 Dec 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I currently have a windows 10 system running on Build 16299 and its x64 bit. I do not understand why some applications are not able to be downloaded. Illustrator is the one I want specifically but im not able to download becuase it says "Not Compatible" where the download button should be.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your Windows version is to old. Your running on Windows 10 1709.  For Adobe Creative cloud apps you need newer versions. It's differs form app to app, ex. for Photoshop you need 1809 or higher.

Please check the system requirements: Adobe Creative Cloud system requirements

BTW: Your windows version doesn't been supported by Microsoft. It means, you get no more security patches and other updates. You have a high risk if your computer is connected to the internet. I'll recommend an update to the latest Windows build 20H2.  

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.7 - Nik Collection 7 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz PhotoAI 3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why - and indeed how - do you run such an old, old version of Windows? You have to go to a lot of trouble to turn off updates in Windows. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! This was so helpful!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines