• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

error code 201

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install creative cloud. I'm receiving an error code 201. Can anyone help on this? Thanks.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 09, 2016 Feb 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Might have been answered, but the first solution implies the issue with my system and it isn't, sfc finds no issues (no integrity violations)  The second one sounds like nonsense and both of the URLs are invalid.

I stopped using CC software months ago as it WILL NOT update Photoshop or Lightroom, I wasted several weeks trying the helkp here and none of that works.  The cure was simple - Uninstall CC which allows the apps to update themselves successfully.

Given that there's a new release of Lightroom, and in app it tells you there is a new version available which it them promptly fails to download, we are back to trying to get CC installed - not possible error 201.

Lightroom Classic Installer https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/lightroom-classic?promoid=KSPGB wittters on about a G: drive (I don't have that letter allocated) and errors out with a 205.

The issue is not my PC, firewall, AV or network connection (all fine) it's Adobe's software...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines