• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

HELP - Mobile App Technical Requirements Info

New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey all, hope you are doing well and staying safe! So I have a question hopefully some of you can help - I am considering buying the iPad Pro later this year, and I would like to know how much storage CC Apps take  (including the CC app itself). Is there a sum number of GB all the apps take up (imagine downloading all the available mobile apps)? Or a list of how much space each individual app takes up for the iPad? 

Would appreciate any help on this! 

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear in mind the only "full" mobile app from the traditional apps is Photoshop, and it is still limited by comparison.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, yes that I know - but I mean what I install ALL the available appls (in their specific capabilities) - how much space would that take? Thank you! p

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the Mobile App Catalog.  Mobile apps are companions to the full scale desktop apps. So you still need a suitable computer with current Windows or Mac OS to run Creative Cloud+ all other apps you intend to use. Min-requirements vary by product and platform.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

In terms of device memory, more is better. Buy as much as you can afford.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Yes I saw those 2 pages before, but none seem to have a GB number for each app. Any other links or ideas? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That data, AFAIK, has never been published.

As above you can't install the REAL Adobe Programs on an iPad, Pro or not. the only version that you can install on an iPad, pro or not, is the mobile versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I do know that theyre the mobile versions (and not even equivalent in terms of capabilities) - however I am just curious about that data you mentioned, its a bit strange that theres no information about how much Illustrator for iOS mobile requires in terms of GB, or Photoshop, etc.. or even as a whole package. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the data that takes space, not the app. My Photoshop takes half a Gb, 50% of it is data. In contrast, my top application takes 60Gb,the application here is 50Mb, the rest ist data. Second, third and fourth space users are magazines, even the iPad Photos app consumes more storage. My top Adobe consumer is Lightroom, there also, the space gets taken up by data. My 256 Gb iPad still has 100Gb free. 

I did, however, fill up my phone with my music collection.

Just to say: The 60Gb are videos that I downloaded for offline viewing. I never looked into this, as I did not yet reach the limits after several years of use. I still intend to use it an other couple of years.

So data is important, not the app. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

True that makes sense - but if you're using Creative Cloud or iCloud storage for your files then data shouldnt be much of an issue since its all in the cloud. So let's say thats the case, how much storage would those CC apps take? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines