• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I Outreaching 3D associated content with Adobe?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello There, I'm searching for an answer Adobe 3D Content Outreach Associate. OnceI email to the community form another account to provide my personal data, such as, full name, physical mail address and phone number, to get an MDNA to be signed and sent back, to proceed with further private communication about an opportunity relative to Adobe Stock.

The mail seem to be genuine, the adress is adobe.com but I am still in doubt about this and I need to know if it is a genuine email by Adobe or not.

Thanks in Advance

Regades: Zaina

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

doesn't look real.  this is the only thing associated with adobe i could find, Arielle Karpowicz (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hidden link removed.

Do not do this again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines