Highlighted

how do i change my creative cloud id,as my adobe id is different and the signed in id is different?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do i change my creative cloud id,as my adobe id is different and the signed in id is different?

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You would need to contact Adobe customer support or chat.  This is a user forum we have no access to Adobe Data.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, only Adobe customer service can assist you with your issue. These are user forums; you are not addressing Adobe here.

Click on the link below, and after that click on "Still need Help? Contact us."

Then on the next page, click Chat.

There is also a phone option. 1 (800) 833-6687

There's also a dedicated user forum at:

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=PHXS_downloading-installing-setting-up_licensing-activation

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines