• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel my Adobe Premiere Pro CC (month-to-month) plan?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased for a month-to-month plan for Adobe Premiere Pro, and currently i would like to stop the plan.

Well, I do my best to follow your recommendation here: Cancel your Creative Cloud membership . However, there is no "cancel" button.

What should I do? How to cancel it? Your reply is appreciated!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Hi Duens85901073,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2017 Jan 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Duens85901073,

Please contact the support through call/chat for the cancellation requests and the billing queries:

Contact Customer Care

**Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link above**

You may also refer to the help document below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html

Please go through the Adobe - Subscription Terms as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanikas100,

Thank you for your reply. I made a call to the call center and inform my intention to cancel the Premiere Pro subscription yesterday already. He told me that there will be a person in charge call me again for the cancellation, which I don't why he needs to call me again since I already told you my intention to cancel. It makes me feel that Adobe wants to prolong the time to another cycle of payment. I need to cancel before Jan 16, 2017. Could you help me out please?

I could not cancel online, call center is very slow, .... I don't know what to do now and I am so frustrated! This really makes me fear to subscribe any of your products again.....

Thank you for your help.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I checked your account details, a call back has already been arranged for the same.

Kindly wait for sometime, somebody from will get in touch with you and please be assured i will keep a close check on this.

Thank you for your patience !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much Kanikas100! Really appreciated!

Well, I still have not received any call yet. But let's not make a big deal. We stay in different time zone. No need to call me to confirm my unsubscribe because you will prolong the time to the coming renewal. Well, I AM WRITING HERE WITH MY FULL CONSENT TO CONFIRM ON CANCELLATION OF MY PREVIOUS MONTH SUBSCRIPTION ON Adobe Premiere Pro CC (month-to-month) plan, WHICH THE RENEWAL IS SCHEDULED ON JAN 16, 2017. And I have been trying to stop the subscription since January 8, 2017 via chats, call center, and online... On January 16th, if your cancellation process has not completed, would you charge me for the next month?

Kindly help to process immediately please.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please check your private message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi please I have the same problem, could you please help me out since Adobe Premiere Pro is not included in the apps which can easily be unsubscribed to. I want to cancel my subscription ASAP to avoid the charging of the plan please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum, not Adobe support... other users here can't help with refunds

-you need to click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help

While the forums are open 24/7 you may not contact Adobe support at all times

Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines