• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to know if my email is eligible for student plan?

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TLDR  is "Is there a way to check if student email is eligible to use?"

It said that "Use a school-issued email address: If you provide a school-issued email address during purchase you are instantly verified. (A school email address may include .edu, .k12, or other email domains sponsored by educational institutions.) If you do not have a school-issued email address or your email address cannot be verified, additional proof of eligibility may be requested after purchase."

but I have know idea if my University email will qualify for that "instantly verified". I'd like to know if my email qualify for that or not before I enter my credit detail.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

qweqweqweqweqwe, good evening.
School-issued email addresses have a dedicated domain used by schools and educational institutions.
(This applies to .edu and .ac. Depending on the country or region, country codes such as .ac.jp and .ed.jp may be assigned, but the meaning is the same.)
There is no problem if the domain of the email address provided by the school corresponds to these.

In the case of .org, .com, and .net domains, it is not possible to confirm that you are enrolled in an educational institution by using the domain alone, so you will need to prove that you are enrolled in an educational institution at a later date.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines