Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to retain my Portfolio? [Branched from Portfolio forum]

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

Question: I just cancelled my subscription to the Adobe CC plan. I had the full plan. Now I want to retain my Portfolio page. I received an e-mail that it will be unpublished in two weeks if I don't..... well let me just give you the content of the e-mail:

"We have been unable to bill the payment method on file for your account. Please update the method of payment for your Creative Cloud plan in order to keep your Adobe Portfolio site up and running.

Visit Adobe Account Management (accounts.adobe.com), select the plan, and choose "edit payment details" to update.

If you do not take action within 2 weeks of today, your Adobe Portfolio website will be unpublished. Your content will continue to be accessible if you choose to reactivate your plan and re­publish your Portfolio site in the future.

Thank you,
The Adobe Portfolio Team"

I don't know how to proceed from here to keep my Portfolio page without having any othe applications like lightroom ect. Can you help me?

Halil 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

I have branched this to a new discussion and moved it to the Get Started forum where I often field Portfolio questions.  Unfortunately, Portfolio does not have a dedicated forum for these questions.  

1. Portfolio is not sold separately.  It's only available with a paid Creative Cloud Plan (single app, all apps or Photography Plan).

2. Customer care agents handle billing & account issues.  But they haven't the vaguest idea about Adobe's 3 web services  -- Portfolio/Behance & Spark. 

3. For

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you want Portfolio to be a free service? It isn’t. It’s part of what subscribers pay for. No subscription, no Photoshop; No subscription, no Porfolio. If you are quick you may be able to get a Photography Plan (about $10/month) to keep it going. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for responding! I presume you are not from Adobe, but another user? 

I did not expect Portfolio to be free, no. I want it as a stand-alone app. I know it's 10 bucks per month, but I can't see it anywhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Or... are you asking which plan they mean? One option is the Photography Plan, https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/photography/compare-plans.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am just another user. (This message thread has already discussed that this forum is not the place for support of Portfolio). I am going on this statement on the Adobe portfolio page:

Untitled.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help again. In the meantime I've also found the answer on the FAQ page of the Portfolio page. Yes true you need some sort of subscription and then Portfolio is included. There is no stand-alone Portfolio subscription. I will get the Photoshop and Lightroom sub to keep my Portfolio site. Thanks again! By the way, the support agent of Adobe sent me here for support concerning Portfolio as he did not know the answer to my question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have branched this to a new discussion and moved it to the Get Started forum where I often field Portfolio questions.  Unfortunately, Portfolio does not have a dedicated forum for these questions.  

1. Portfolio is not sold separately.  It's only available with a paid Creative Cloud Plan (single app, all apps or Photography Plan).

2. Customer care agents handle billing & account issues.  But they haven't the vaguest idea about Adobe's 3 web services  -- Portfolio/Behance & Spark. 

3. For technical assistance, Portfolio has a separate support team.  Click the Contact Us link at

https://help.myportfolio.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines