• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I deleted my Adobe account in error while trying to opt out of a subscription

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to contact Adobe customer support but it would appear that you have to have an account to do that, I would like to purchase an Adobe Photoshop App but cannot do it as I inadvertantly deleted my account. I'm going round in circles trying to find how I can open either my old account or open a new one, but it recognises my email address and says I have an account already and to sign in, when I do that it wont let me as the account is deleted. I could always open an account under a different email and name but would prefer not to do that.

TOPICS
Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, other users in a public forum can't help with an account problem

-https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

An email address can only be used on one account.  If that account is deleted, you will need a new email address to create a new account.  You will not be able to use that email address again to open an Adobe acount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines