Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again all,

I realise many here are regular users and non-Adobe staff. This is most certainly not directed at you.

I need to install Adobe DC I've purchased for four users. Ideally an .msi to ship it out, but whatever the .exe needs in terms of switches to just shut up and install will be fine.

I don't want them to be prompted to sign up for Adobe accounts, or any old utterly bonkers processes or portals or custmoer login procedures and specifically want NOTHING OTHER THAN clicking the icon and running the software I've paid for.

If that cannot happen I NEED to cancel this and be refunded asap so I can get in some software that works.

How ON EARTH do I acheve this??

Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The end users WILL need to sign in. Did you buy them regular retail product? If so

* they will need an Adobe ID

* they will have exclusive access to the Adobe ID

* if it is a subscription, it will not be transferrable

* you get no right to manage it or install it as the purchaser

If it is a Teams license you should go to your Teams Portal and get the software; you may install it for them and manage their subscription assignments.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christ... thanks for the answer though Test Screen Name I appreciate it.

I need a refund this is utterly ridiculous. I'll get back to my reseller, even the purchase of this was a saga.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't get your complain… if you bought for 4 users, it hopefully was a Teams contract!?
In that case you as the admin can create the Adobe IDs and they have to just accept and create a password.
If you need an MSi you can use the Acrobat Customization Wizard. Find it here:
WIN
https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Wizard/index.html

You can output an MSi from there and even do a lot great customizations.
But all Adobe apps now need a login, the so called "Named user Licensing", but only once.
What is the problem with that? With 4 users not doable?
If you bought at a reseller, you have to ask them for refunds. I'm not familiar with account things and th refund policy.
Here is the terms: https://www.adobe.com/legal/subscription-terms.html
Customer Care might help. On Twitter? https://twitter.com/AdobeCare may be the fastet way…

Sorry to hear that you are disappointed with Acrobat. For me still the best PDF editor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines