Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Install English language CS6

Community Beginner ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I intend to install my CS6 suite on a new installation of Windows 10, but the setup disks I have only provide the software in German.
Where can I obtain English setup files or a language update?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

The install files are no longer available to download, so as far as I know, what you have is all that is available

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The install files are no longer available to download, so as far as I know, what you have is all that is available

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah, I guess so. Plus, they no longer do license-transfers so my serial is not valid for the English CS6 trial setup files I do have.

I figure I'll install the 30-trial of CS6 on a virtual machine and figure out which language-specific configuration files I need to copy into my German installation.

What a mess, they don't just provide the functionality to switch languages ... this is not quite the code quality I'm willing to subscribe to. Once I am comfortable with an alternative to Photoshop I'll be freed from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines