Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Laptop spec.

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2021 Jan 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, is this laptop 

ASUS ZenBook 13 UX325JA 13,3" FHD Core i7-1065G7, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, NumberPad, Windows 10 Home

To use for Adobe creative cloud?

I am not so experienced user.

Sincerely

Morty

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it depends on what you're going to do with cc.  ie, what do you intend to do?

if your win 10 version is up-to-date and it's 64 bit, you can certainly install all the latest adobe programs and they'll all run fine at start-up.  after starting, how well things go depends on what you're going to do.  ie, the adobe programs appeal to a wide range of users from dabblers that make some edits to photos with lightroom to professionals that create and edit video with premiere.

for non-professional dabbling, that computer is excellent though 512 gb storage is limited for photo and esp video storage.  for serious video editing, it needs more ram, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the GPU (video card) is very important. You didn't mention it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also... the idea of using an Adobe app on a 13" screen is quite scary. I find trouble fitting everything on a screen twice that size.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With a 10th gen core i7 you'll be absolutely fine, especially since the integrated GPU is umpteen times faster than previous generations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines