Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC, can't find last update.

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I try to use CC LR, for the new FujiGFX50s, it's working on LR CC (1015.10.1) version.

But I have the CC 2015 [1014445]. Why CreativeCloud, don't find the new one.

I've already try to unstall LR, CreativeCloud, reboot, install again. It's always the same. And I can't work on RAWFILE

(But, It's ok in photoshop.)

Thanks for your help.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 04, 2017 Jul 04, 2017

So what error did you discover in the installation log for the update Nicolasd39046211?

If you would like direct assistance reviewing the installation log then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nicolasd39046211 when you reinstalled Lightroom CC 2015 did you do so utilizing the process listed in Download and install Creative Cloud apps ?  If so then you will need to review the installation logs to determine why the update is failing to apply.  Details on how to locate the installation logs can be found at Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud install issues with log files​.  You are welcome to post any specific errors you discover to this discussion Nicolasd39046211.

Please also be aware that Lightroom CC 2015 (2015.10.1) is the current version of Lightroom CC 2015 available.  It is unclear from your original post if this version was already installed as you mentioned version 1015.10.1 which is not a valid version of Lightroom CC 2015.  Did you have version 2015.10.1 already installed Nicolasd39046211?  If so was it only because you were unable to open the RAW images that you felt there was a newer version available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already reinstalled Lightroom CC 2015 and it's the same problem.

I've also reinstalled CreativeCloud. :s

Here it is information Help / information system.

"Version de Lightroom :  CC 2015 [1014445]

Licence: Creative Cloud

Système d'exploitation : Mac OS 10

Version : 10.11 [6]"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So what error did you discover in the installation log for the update Nicolasd39046211?

If you would like direct assistance reviewing the installation log then please contact our support team directly at Contact Customer Care.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines