• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop and Illustrator same problems

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problems on each program. Sometime opening and existing documet, the name of it is showed in the main bar and also I can see it on the navigator thumbnail preview in the contol pannel, but really it does't appear and I cannot work on it. The only way to solve it is close the program and start it again. The second time the document will be showed as normal. This issue is random and is not linked to version of the progam (Illustator or photoshop). I also reset twice the preferences in Illustrator but no solution. I can work for hours with 4 o 5 document open in the same time and "puf" the 6th documet give the problem. I can only close every docume (that are hidden) and star again. When I close the diffent document the program ask me to save or not if i made some changes. I run on iMac 27" 5k 2017 Mojave  10.14.6 - Illustrator 2020 24.1.2 - Photoshop 20.0.7. I work on iCloud file

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Part of your problem I believe is from running an older version of PS (I have no idea about Illustrator version). PS is up to 21.1.2.

Another cause of your problem may be, from the sounds of it, you are trying to open a file over the internet, IE From iCloud. Try placing the files you need to work on on the drive of your iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your suggestion, but it 's not  a connection problem with iCloud, nor connected to latest release of the program. I discover a news, when the hidden document is open and I click on green + botton (like to fit to screen the document), it suddendly appears.

But the problem persist when i clik on another opened document in the back (always in photoshop). It seem to be a view problem.... really I don't understand, today is terrible, the problem continues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Let me know if you found out how to fix it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

has anyone a solution or any idea?

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines