Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: No option to view or download previous versions

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2016 Oct 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also have the same problem. I can't see the previous versions.  Also I tried sign out and sign in, but same.

(Branched out as a new discussion)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

You cannot activate CS 5 version using CC version subscription.  You may download and install trial version of CS 5 . But its not available for purchase.

No need to buy CS 6 version if you purchase CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2016 Oct 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sujinp66921010,

I have reviewed your Adobe ID(email address) you have utilized to post here on forums, and found an active trial of Adobe Animate CC registered on it, and with a trial product the "previous version" option is not available, hence you will not be able to access this option.

To get access to "previous version" option you need to have a purchased subscription of Adobe Creative Cloud.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for information. If I start to buy animate as a monthly member, can I use cs5 as well without additional charge? Actually I was about to buy cs6 not animate.

Sent from my Samsung device

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot activate CS 5 version using CC version subscription.  You may download and install trial version of CS 5 . But its not available for purchase.

No need to buy CS 6 version if you purchase CC subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines