Highlighted

region & language

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really basic question but I am based in the French speaking part of Switzerland and  I need to change the language from German on my adobe account. It automatically gives me the Switzerland region and defaults to German. I tried changing the region down below bottom left but it automatically goes back to German. Can this be changed to English or French

?

Topics

Activation, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

region & language

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really basic question but I am based in the French speaking part of Switzerland and  I need to change the language from German on my adobe account. It automatically gives me the Switzerland region and defaults to German. I tried changing the region down below bottom left but it automatically goes back to German. Can this be changed to English or French

?

Topics

Activation, Installation, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines