Highlighted

Saying I'm not compatible when I am

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed into Adobe CC this morning and downloaded the desktop app. When I tried to install InDesign it is telling me that it is not compatible; that it will not support below Win 10 1803. I have Win 10 1909. Any suggestions on what could be going wrong?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saying I'm not compatible when I am

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed into Adobe CC this morning and downloaded the desktop app. When I tried to install InDesign it is telling me that it is not compatible; that it will not support below Win 10 1803. I have Win 10 1909. Any suggestions on what could be going wrong?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a new user with a freshly loaded computer and is getting the same thing.  I have tripple checked that she is running Windows 10 1909 and is fully patched.  The Adobe Created Cloud desktop program was installed today and almost everything reports Not Compatible.  InDesign did not say this, but when we try and install it gets to around 5% installing and then errors out and the error is that we need to upgrade Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud system requirements.  You need Win10 & a 64-bit computer.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Download and installation is a 3 step process.  It would help to know from log files what's interrupting the process.  See help articles below.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Amy, 

Seems your system isn't compatible , that's why getting this error. Please go through the below link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/indesign/system-requirements.html#MinimumsystemrequirementsforInDesign

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0