• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and can't install/run photoshop CS5

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2020 Dec 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I've been using photoshop CS5 for around eight years and recently updated my computer to Windows 10 after some hard drive issues. I now can't run CS5 even after running the application as an administrator and updating the compatibility version to Windows 8. I don't have the initial license key since it's been ten years since CS5 was installed on my computer and I can't find what email was used to register the software. What are my options here for reinstalling CS5 on my computer, can I find my license/registry key somewhere within the CS5 folders I have on my computer?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information https://community.adobe.com/t5/Premiere-Pro/Find-serial-number-without-Adpbe-ID/td-p/7769446
- page has links to programs to find an installed serial number in Mac or Windows
- Also https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html
- when you find your serial number(s) write them down and put in a desk drawer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply, the Belarc Advisor software doesn't show me the software licenses/keys for software that hasn't been installed yet. It's detecting adobe photoshop CS5 in the software version and usage section but it isn't showing me the key in the above software licenses tab. Appreciate your help though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines