• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

zu viele Updates - To many Updates

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Könnt ihr Euch noch an die Zeit erinnern, als man eine Software kaufte, installierte - und es musste einfach laufen? Mit dem Wechsel zum Abo-Modell scheint man eine ordentliche Prüfung der Software nicht mehr nötig zu haben. Der Kunde wird sich schon melden, wenn was nicht läuft. Das kann man so machen, aber professionellen Ansprüchen genügt es nicht! Inzwischen vergeht kaum eine Woche, an dem die Adobe-Cloud-Software nicht wieder eine Aktualisierung vermeldet. Nicht nur, dass offenbar die Notwendigkeit besteht, nach dem Release zahlreiche Fehler zu beheben ... nein allein die Zeit, die die ständigen Updates kosten, gehen von meiner persönlichen Freizeit ab. Ich möchte doch darum bitten, dass Updates nicht häufiger als einmal im Monat notwendig werden!

englisch 

Can you remember the time when you bought a software, installed it - and it just had to run? With the change to the subscription model, it seems that you don't need a proper review of the software anymore. The customer will already contact you if something is not running. You can do it that way, but it is not enough for professional requirements! In the meantime, hardly a week goes by without the Adobe cloud software reporting an update. Not only is there an obvious need to fix numerous errors after the release... no just the time that the constant updates cost me is a waste of my personal free time. I would like to ask that updates are not necessary more than once a month!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?