• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 sections at bottom of page are not centered

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bear with me as I'm still newer to HTML. I've been fiddling with this trying to fix it for the past hour and a half but I can't find a solution. I have 3 separate sections at the bottom of my page - 2 columns (pink), a social media bar (blue), and a footer (gray). The pink is centered on the page but the blue and gray are not. They were at one point and the only thing I've changed to the code is just separating the footer from the rest so I could find it easier.

Screenshot 2021-07-29 145139.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sure.  Show us your code.  That's where the answer lies.

First, validate code and fix reported errors.  Most likely, you have an orphaned <div> tag somewhere, perhaps more than one.  Go to Window > Results > Validation.  Click the triangle to check current document.

Best & quickest way to get help: 

Upload your work to a public web server you control and post the URL here.

Distant 2nd and less preferred way:

Copy & paste your HTML and CSS code into a web forum reply. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you post the page code AND the css associated with the code in the forum please OR if you have a remote server upload the page and provide a url to it.

Some one will be able to offer you some advice but probably not until someone can view your code.

Images unfortunately dont tell us much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines