• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Animated images

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I don't know if this question belongs to this forum-section, but .....

I have a intro-page (EVISSI ) and would like to have the images full screen, from top to bottom, responsive. Anyone any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Mobos  wrote

Hi EbaySeller and Nancy,

Thanks for your answers, I always like to learn, so whatever you mention ... it's worthwhile thinking it over!!

I used the quick and dirty way and that works perfect!!

The only funny thing is that if one clicks on the "back-arrow" in the browser-field not the total page with 4 slides is shown, but only the image/div/slide on which is clicked in the beginning. Hmmmmm???

Change your pages opening <body> tag to below, see if that makes a difference.

<body onbeforeunl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want full-page backgrounds, put them in your CSS body selector.  See screenshot.

Right now, your accordion height & width is constrained to 750px by 1080px. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for your answer!

It is not the background of the page, but the images of the tastes (pink, green, red, green fruit) that I want to have responsive from top to bottom. I tried to set the height to 100%, but that didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Like I said, your Accordion and the content inside it does not cover 100% of page.   To illustrate, but a border around it.  Only the BODY covers the whole page.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2017 Aug 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Couldn't work that out In the meanwhile I found this .... EVISSI  but now I'm working on how to make a link to an other webpage instead of the full image ....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tested this with JavaScript turned off?

I don't see anything without JS.

Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobos  wrote

Couldn't work that out In the meanwhile I found this .... EVISSI  but now I'm working on how to make a link to an other webpage instead of the full image ....

A quick and dirty way to make a link to another webpage instaed of a full image is to wrap your slide containers in an anchor tag like so:

<a href="https://google.com">

<div data-target='1' class="slide slide--1">

<div class="slide__text slide__text--1">NATURAL DRAGON FRUIT JUICE<br><span class="textintro">TASTE NOW!</span></div>

<div class="slide__bg"></div>

<div class="slide__img">

<div class="slide__img-wrapper"> </div>

</div>

<div class="slide__bg-dark"></div>

</div>

</a>

Rinse and repeat for the other slide containers. Don't worry about the OT mention of the site being dependent on javascript. A very large majority of websites depend on javascript, including Nancy's own website. Hopefully this directly answers your question without going off topic by mentioning meaningless points that dissuade from your objective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the "off topic" police are back .

I only mention JS because there does not appear to be any fallback or  <noscript> message for people who use script blocking add-ons.   If you use this approach, that's something you'll need to add at some point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EbaySeller and Nancy,

Thanks for your answers, I always like to learn, so whatever you mention ... it's worthwhile thinking it over!!

The only funny thing is that if one clicks on the "back-arrow" in the browser-field not the total page with 4 slides is shown, but only the image/div/slide on which is clicked in the beginning. Hmmmmm???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobos  wrote

Hi EbaySeller and Nancy,

Change your pages opening <body> tag to below, see if that makes a difference.

<body onbeforeunload="location.reload(true);">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that works great!!

It doesn't work on my phone and pad, but that would be of the JS Nancy mentioned.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2017 Aug 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmmm, it wasn't the JS, the default is in the div of the logo. Instead of the external css EVISSI   I put in in the head EVISSI  It works now on iPhone, but not on pad????

The logo also isn't responsive (the rest is)??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2017 Aug 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One more attempt (before I give up, hihi) .... EVISSI In this version I thought it would be handy that on tel/pad there would be an other intro, so I hide the div (style-intro.css) But .... it doesn't work!

Anyone any idea??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines