• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Mac Silicon version

Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've installed and updated to the latest Dreamweaver 2021, and as the post here says that the app is updated for the new Apple M1 chip - https://helpx.adobe.com/dreamweaver/kb/dreamweaver-for-apple-silicon.html 
But in the Activity Monitor under the column "Kind" it's showing as Intel still and not Apple.
This is not the case for Photoshop, it displays the Kind as Apple.

Also the App - Adobe Dreamweaver 2021.app using Get Info displays as Application (Intel) not Universal.
So is Dreamweaver not updated or am I missing something?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Hi @Lucy21918496s43c,

Thanks for writing to us and attaching the screenshot illustrating the kind of Application. Dreamweaver version 21.2 is natively supported on Mac M1 platforms and application kind should be Apple(in Activity monitor)/Universal(in Get info window).

Can you please try uninstalling Dw and installing Dw 21.2 again from Creative Cloud Desktop App. In case Dreamweaver Intel app is installed again, please provide your Mac M1 machine config details so that we can try the same o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you restart your computer after installing Dreamweaver?

Are you running any 3rd party plugins?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I restarted my Mac, that was one of the last things I tried.
And no I'm not running any plugins/extensions with the software.
Attached the app Info, which shows Intel not Universal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lucy21918496s43c,

Thanks for writing to us and attaching the screenshot illustrating the kind of Application. Dreamweaver version 21.2 is natively supported on Mac M1 platforms and application kind should be Apple(in Activity monitor)/Universal(in Get info window).

Can you please try uninstalling Dw and installing Dw 21.2 again from Creative Cloud Desktop App. In case Dreamweaver Intel app is installed again, please provide your Mac M1 machine config details so that we can try the same on the similar machine config internally.

Have a pleasant day!

Regards,

Nayan

Dreamweaver Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked, not sure why I had to uninstall and install again for Dreamweaver and just update for Photoshop though, glad it's fixed though, I probably should have tried this option first.
Thanks for the support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines