• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Dreamweaver doesn't update when code changed

Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ver 19.2.1 does not update the preview pane even though code was directly edited. I'm not talking about images or script...I'm talking about text. 19.2.1 is a pig in terms of performance. Premiere, After Effects, Audition still rocket fast. Dreamweaver is after this update slow and unresponsive.

Not going to uninstall reinstall. I have work to do.

Windows 10 Pro 64 1903 i7-4790K 4Ghz 16GB ram

[Moderator Note: Branched out of the Welcome thread]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

In Live View, save work often with Ctrl+S and refresh with F5.  Or switch to Design which is faster for editing.  See screenshot.

CC-LiveView.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Live View, save work often with Ctrl+S and refresh with F5.  Or switch to Design which is faster for editing.  See screenshot.

CC-LiveView.jpg

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. That may well be the issue. But I'm on a deadline so I simply went back to DW CS6 which works. I may come back to DW CC 2019 - I may not. DO us a favor and get off this fast update track. It's useless and disruptive. If I wanted to use a bunch of Beta software I'd get a job at Adobe. I'm working, I need stability and predictability. Adobe provides neither.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't work for Adobe.  I'm a volunteer forum participant and fellow product user like you.  If you have complaints, I suggest you submit them where they will be seen by the concerned product team.  

CC-submitBug.jpg

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Will do.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines