• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DW CC 2014 Server Busy

Contributor ,
Jun 23, 2014 Jun 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I launch DW CC 2014 on my Windows 8.1 machine I keep getting a Server Busy message where I can switch to the application or try again. Eventually it goes away but it really delays the start up time on my DW application. I have added DW to the trusted applications list for Kaspersky so I don't think that is the issue. Never had this problem with the previous version of DW CC. Anybody else running into this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 211 Replies 211
Participant ,
Jun 03, 2015 Jun 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry to say it, but the only thing that worked for me was to install Windows (in my case 8.1) anew - wiping the HDD in the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2015 Jun 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CC Lightroom and the same thing is happening??  Please advise, I have work to do!!!

Clay/Imagemaker89

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2015 Jul 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Original poster in June of 2014 and still unresolved? This doesn't bode well for me .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just message on win 8.1 , changed wifi locations. weird it worked a few minuets ago. now it gives message cannot connect to server, went to yahoo server, all ok.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 14, 2015 Jul 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a fix to his issue? I really need to get some work done. I now have DW CC 2015 and it is also a piece of crap.

Still getting the Switch To / Retry / Server Busy dialog.

I have windows 7 professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2015 Jul 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2015 Jul 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having the same problem with the update today.  Thought it might be windows 10 but same sluggish behavior in windows 8.1. Multiple reboots and the same thing.  Lightroom kept crashing and not allowing imports, along with the bizarre server busy error.  Realized that everything was slow so I decided to unplug my usb 3.0 card reader and suddenly everything started working.  No crashes and everything seems responsive so far.  No idea why but this worked for me. Been using the reader with lightroom for the past several hours without an error.  Does seem to be a driver conflict, or the reader was sending out junk that was slowing the whole computer down, including doubling the reboot time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having the same issue with a fresh install of Dreamweaver CC 2015 on a fresh install of windows 8.1 pro on a brand new machine. Dreamweaver will not load, keeps saying not responding, after a few minutes I end up using the task manager to end task and shut it down.

First thing I did was change the application to run as administrator.

Right click on the executable 'Dreamweaver.exe', go to properties, select compatibility tab, click the button "change settings for all users", then check the box "run this program as administrator".  Click "apply" and then click "Ok"

Seems to have resolved it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope. This did not work for me. I am still running Windows 7.It usually comes up after retrying a few times, however, then the program goes to stopped working.

Using DW CC 2015.

Still same old messed up stuff.

I am totally disappointed in Adobe for creating such a piece of crap and dropping ColdFusion support for this product.

Apparently there are too many PHP programmers out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi David,

If you have a purchased version of Dreamweaver CC 2015, send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone#. We will get in touch with you. Click my picture and use the Message option.

This discussion is now on its 6th leg, and it is becoming difficult for me to track it. I will be creating a separate forum post (Dreamweaver Server Busy message) for discussing this issue.

Meanwhile, to all the people that have a purchased version of Dreamweaver CC, I request the same information over a private message. Send it to me and I will get you in touch our support team.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2015 Oct 01, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on CS6 (Win 7 64bit) and have this issue for a year. I can go months without a problem, then wham. Usually, it is during a RDS session. Fortunately, most of the time, logging off and back on works. Other than that, I cannot diagnose issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines