• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I make a image slider using Dreamweaver? Is there any image slider widget I could use?

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2013 Jun 18, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was browsing through the web when I saw a website which had a really cool image slider. I don't have any idea of how to develop anything similar, but I was wondering if maybe dreamweaver had any widget that has already been developed by someone else that is open source for everyone else to use. Is there anything any?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a zillion slideshow widgets Google them. I like Jquery

This one is DDslider downloadable fromhttp://s3.envato.com/files/339668/index.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ken is referring to a "roll your own" slider that works great. There are lots of those.

None of those are built in to Dreamweaver. None of those will give you a panel within Dreamweaver with which you can build them.

Project Seven does sell widgets that are Dreamweaver extensions.

Adobe is offering another one for free (and you get additional function if you buy it).

Extend Studio offers Power Slider (with a free trial).

And there is Nivo Slider.

These are extensions that plug in and extend what Dreamweaver can do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines