• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get the 'Ctrl + F' dialog box [was: A Dreamweaver Request]

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Dreamweaver, I used to be able to hit Ctrl + F and get a dialog box to replace, with the option to change it in the text, or the source code. There is no longer that option in an easy-to-see way. I have no idea if there's now a different way to do it, or they got rid of that once-simple option.

I also used to be able to change keyboard shortcuts with ease. Now it's nearly impossible.

Could you people stop messing with this program? I'm spending a LOT of money on this program and you are slowing my workflow down. What you're calling improvements are only obstacles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Hi,

As per the new update of Dw CC 17.1, we have "Search Text only" filter option to make a Design View search from the Advanced Find and Replace dialog- invoked through Ctrl+Shift+F. Please find the snapshot attached for reference-

For the issue with keyboard shortcuts, can you please detail us more?

Regards,

Niharika Gupta

Adobe Dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guru ,
May 29, 2017 May 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ctrl-shift-f will present a window with more options. Click the funnel with the green check to see the option for search text only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the new update of Dw CC 17.1, we have "Search Text only" filter option to make a Design View search from the Advanced Find and Replace dialog- invoked through Ctrl+Shift+F. Please find the snapshot attached for reference-

For the issue with keyboard shortcuts, can you please detail us more?

Regards,

Niharika Gupta

Adobe Dreamweaver

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2017 May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meh... too complicated and completely unnecessary for everyday workhorses like myself. I decided to revert back to version 2015.

22s10.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines