• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'd like to hire someone to convert an html page into responsive

Participant ,
May 13, 2018 May 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to convert this page : Touch The Universe Productions - Audio Label and Sound Design - Vsti Sounnd Banks  into a responsive one.

Once this single html page is converted into a responsive page with identical layout, I will duplicate the page and transfer the rest of the site content using the new responsive site as a template, so as to minimize the amount of work involved for the coder.

If there is an automatic way to convert entire site quickly, I'd like to know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

As long as it is mobile friendly, that is enough I think. I can always style with css as I like and I think I can change the layout a bit on my own. Like the side bar navigation. I can keep that at the bottom or remove it. Basically, I want to keep the black header nav and footer, have that green background with all the same CSS to fonts etc.

I've decided to instead just modify an already existing responsive site I have to match the colors and layout. I'm nearly done already, just need to transfe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This article may help you out Making an existing site responsive with new capabilities in Dreamweaver CC | Adobe Blog

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I don't have time to work on the site however. I need to outsource this to someone else and would be happy to pay for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Responsive means mobile friendly.  Your present desktop layout with multi-level and vertical menus is going to be a big problem on mobile & tablet devices which lack sufficient real estate.    At the very least, we would need to understand exactly how you think the layout should work on smaller touch devices.

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As long as it is mobile friendly, that is enough I think. I can always style with css as I like and I think I can change the layout a bit on my own. Like the side bar navigation. I can keep that at the bottom or remove it. Basically, I want to keep the black header nav and footer, have that green background with all the same CSS to fonts etc.

I've decided to instead just modify an already existing responsive site I have to match the colors and layout. I'm nearly done already, just need to transfer over the content.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines