Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a calendar extension that has instructions

Apr 29, 2011 Apr 29, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a client who wants a calendar of events on the company website the grid kind with the whole month visible. I downloaded ASP Events CAl Pack 3 from Adobe and added the extension to DWCS5. But there are no instructions and I can not see anything in the menus to "add a calendar to the page". yes I did restart DW... does anyone know of any other software that I can buy to add a calendar to a web page.. or who might steer me to some instructions for the extension I just added to DW?

Thank you so very much for your help in advance.

Betsy Wallace

eliza@oasiswebdevelopment.com

TOPICS
Extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found this jQuery UI Datepicker in the Widget Browser (Adobe Exchange). I do not know if that can be the one you are looking for...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2011 Jun 20, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Betsy

I think our DMXzone Calendar will suit your needs just perfect: http://www.dmxzone.com/go?16361

The DMXzone Calendar extension enables you to add a great looking calendar with many different styles and effects on your sites.  Enrich any form used for events, appointments or birthdays. Use it as a date picker or inline calendar with its unique design and in flight animation options. Embed multiple calendars, select date ranges, and limit the selection to specific dates.

http://images.dmxzone.com/downloads/IdImages/150/calendar_200_3.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines