• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a place to request for a "team?"

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Basically, I'm asking this to make sure if I can ask for a "team," or a "helper" for my sites.

Is there a certain topic, or place on this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2017 Sep 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public user-to-user forum.  What exactly are you looking for help with?

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well right now I'm looking for someone who can help me finish/fix this site right here --> My Files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to be sure, are you looking for a team of web developers that you are ready to pay for? If so, you are at the right place.

For more responses to your offer, please provide details of your project, and any other info that can help people here consider your proposal.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a place for people who work for free? (Are there people willing to help for free.) If not. Then I can't do anything. cuz I got no money to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't afford to work for free, sorry.  

If you have a specific question to help get you back on track with your project that's something we can probably help you with.   Post your question along with the relevent code you're having trouble with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barry22891  wrote

Is there a place for people who work for free? (Are there people willing to help for free.) If not. Then I can't do anything. cuz I got no money to work with.

As the adage goes: you get what you pay for. But before you consider paying someone that you found in this forum you should take the time to view their forum profile and look at their personal website. Judging from the work I've seen from the regular posters in this forum I would expect them to pay me for them to work on any of my applications.

Contrary to another poster's response, finding a competent web developer is not what this forum is for. The typical Dreamweaver user (and, subsequently, DW forum users) have mediocre knowledge and experience when it comes to developing a website. If you want something slapped together using Bootstrap and dmxzone extensions then maybe this is the right place for you to ask afterall.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EbaySeller  wrote

But before you consider paying someone that you found in this forum you should take the time to view their forum profile and look at their personal website.

That's actually good advice.  I see you have neither a profile or website.  And you don't use Dreamweaver.  So why are you interested in this discussion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually Nancy, ebayseller is a member of Dw pre-release, though i have no idea why!

As a member of the Dw pre-release, then his comments must equally apply to himself.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines