• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Live Preview not working

Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok - this is one for the experts, because this expert is just plain frustrated!

I'm teaching a DW class one on one (luckily only one student...). She is on a late 2014 MacBook Pro with 16 GB RAM running Sierra. No changes show up in Dreamweaver until she does a save as... not even a save. We are creating a very simple html page from scratch, using code view and css designer. Doesn't matter what we change, html, css, do it code view or in css designer, none of the changes show up. As you can imagine, this has significantly slowed us down. Everything works just fine on my iMac - no problems whatsoever. This is a virtual class, so I'm watching her and telling her what to do over GotoMeeting, we can't switch computers or I would.

I had her close all other applications and restart DW - didn't help. Any ideas???

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

We weren't using Bootstrap, just plain old HTML and CSS,  very simple stuff. We reset the prefs and it seems to be working. So, I consider the issue resolved, thanks, Preran!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

Was your issue resolved? I raised a support case based on the info  you sent me yesterday.

I checked with the product team, and this is what they said, "We have a bug for an issue where Live Preview does not show the newly created Bootstrap page content until user reopens the file."

Is this similar to what you are facing?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2016 Nov 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We weren't using Bootstrap, just plain old HTML and CSS,  very simple stuff. We reset the prefs and it seems to be working. So, I consider the issue resolved, thanks, Preran!

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines