Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Air Extension in Dreamweaver CS4 on Windows 7

Sep 08, 2009 Sep 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently installed Air Extension through Extension Manager and everything went fine. When I then lunched Dreamweaver CS4 I was missing to things:

1. "Site > Air Application Settings" and 2. "Site > Create AIR File". I've tried to uninstall and install again through Extension Manager without success.

TOPICS
Extensions

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found out that the reason was the following...after installing Windows 7 with English language pack I later on installed Norwegian language pack, thus changing Windows 7 from English to Norwegian. So while Win 7 was in Norwegian, Air Extension wouldn't show up in Dw CS4. I removed the AIR extension, then swithced Win 7 back to English once again, installed AIR once again it finally shows up in Dw CS4.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Uninstall then reinstall the extension as administrator.

Right click on extension manager - select run as administrator - install extension.

If this does not work then check the compatibility of the air extension (and windows 7), with adobe.

PZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines