• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with dreamweaver, error display in Arabic and impossible to work with the software

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning all,

I have had a problem for several days, I can no longer work on Dreamweaver, I usually use the software in French, but there a message in Arabic is displayed.
I attempted to uninstall the software and all cloud versions, then install again. But it doesn't work.
Someone would have any idea ?

Beautiful day

LucieCapture d’écran 2022-02-25 à 11.26.42.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

une fois les logiciels désinstallés, avez vous utilisez le cleaner tool

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

avez vous la langue installée sur votre machine (swap clavier ou autre ?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Je n'ai pas utilisé le cleaner tool, il n y a pas de risque d'endommager les autres applications ?

Mon ordinateur a plusieurs soucis depuis la tentative (échouée) de mise à jour sous Monterey, notamment Time Machine...

Tous les autres logiciels adobe sont en français, il y a uniquement Dreamweaver qui pose problème.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there si any one, able to translate the message ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D'après une amie le message veut dire : Le téléchargement des ressources traduites en arabe a échoué. Merci de valider à nouveau l'application pour résoudre le problème.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

en angalis pardon : According to a friend, the message means: Failed to download Arabic translated resources. Please validate the application again to solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the language set to in your CC Desktop App?

1. Open the CC Dekstop App
2. Go to File > Preferences
3. Click on the Apps link in the side bar
4. Verify the Default Language Install setting 
5. If was set incorrectly, uninstall and reinstall DW

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the CC application, it is well noted in French, moreover it is the only software that has encountered an alert message in Arabic.

All other software is in French.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you resintall the app, are you preserving the prefs settings or downloading the one saved on cloud ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if you're talking about that.
But I tried keeping or deleting the preferences, when uninstalling, but the problem does not change. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes that is the very firt part, but reinstalling a new build of DW, there are two phase, where you can reload the old prefs setting by donwloading them from the cloud, from you CC account... so at that time the best way is to choice upload, not download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2022 Feb 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ZaidAlHilali_1-1645943673402.png

The Arabic message reads: "Arabized resources failed to load. You need to re-install this application to solve the problem".

I doubt any Adobe application will show such message, and certainly not in Arabic. I have doubts that this version of Adobe Dreamweaver is not genuine (crack version), but I may be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2022 Feb 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good point, so @LUCIE23330184bir4 where did you get the installer ? from the Adobe CC or elsewhere ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2022 Feb 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@B i r n o u 

I used the cloud application window, which I open from the top right of my desktop.
Do I no longer have to go through the Adobe site and my online account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you say the cloud application window, are you talking about the creative cloud desktop...?

when you say top right... here under window there is nothing at the top right, is it you who placed the taskbar at the top right ... usually it is on the taskbar at the bottom right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried from this window and also from www.adobe.comCapture d’écran 2022-02-28 à 09.34.26.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on mac, do you think I should try from my applications folder on my computer?

Thank you very much for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nope, everything you did seams fine.

well, how to you restore preferences, are you manually removing (or renaming) user preference file and application folder preference ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstall the application, either through the cloud application window, or I tried through the installation folder, but it returns me to the window and still the same problem. I didn't do any manual manipulations.
I had a problem at the beginning of January during the installation of the new operating system, my internal hard disk is split in two. I have various problems, impossible to save with Time Machine or to search with spotlight. Maybe the problem comes from there? Dreamweaver is the only software considered updated from Adobe software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it doesn't cost anything to try this...
https://helpx.adobe.com/fi/dreamweaver/kb/restore-preferences-dreamweaver-cs4-cs5.html

remember not to delete, just rename the mentioned files and/or folders, so you can always go back if necessary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I will try this method, but I can't today.
Thank you and have a nice day ☺️:sun:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted and installed the app several times but it doesn't work.
The application is not cracked, I pay a subscription for the Cloud version. The problem happened suddenly 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I deleted and installed the app several times but it doesn't work.
The application is not cracked, I pay a subscription for the Cloud version. The problem happened suddenly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines