• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties panel is half-blanked in DW6

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see any way to recover the right-hand half of the missing panel, which makes controlling the coding process very difficult. I have tried moving, closing/opening the panel. The problem remains whichever Workspace I use. So there is something wrong with the way that Panels are managed? Can anyone help. I am using DW6.

DW6_Loss_of_half_a_panel.png

TOPICS
Code , How to , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 04, 2020 Jun 04, 2020

Are you using a high DPI monitor by chance?

You'll have to change the font scaling at your OS level if you are. DW Cs6 is not High DPI aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using a high DPI monitor by chance?

You'll have to change the font scaling at your OS level if you are. DW Cs6 is not High DPI aware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apologies for responding before trying once more at OS level font scaling. You are right and I thank you. What I had changed earlier was the font scaling to 150% as I am now working mostly on a mid-sized laptop.  It is just as well I have recently changed the prescription for my glasses... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The DW6 installation was working for quite a time before it decided (or I fritzed it inintentionally?) to lose half the "Properties" panel. No other features are affected. 

I did try resetting font/screen DPI at OS level, just in case, but no joy I'm afraid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator merged this from an unrelated discussion.]

I cannot see the solution you suggested to this problem of a lost half of the Properties Panel?

You will see the missing helf in the attached image. Any help would be VERY welcome as formatting has become a real chore with the loss of options in the marked area.

I should add DW6 is the version of software I have installed.

DW6_Loss_of_half_a_panel.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines