• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

QR Code to preview in mobile with Android.

Engaged ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I scan it, I have everything enabled accordingly, and nothing happens. Also, as curious, I put the generated URL (adobe.ly....) on the browser on the desktop, and also nothing happens, the screen remains totally white. I have the same network and I am using local server. Does it something to do? The json file I saved on "..../es_ES/Configuration" first and then I created a file called en_US/Configuration following the instructions of the adobe tutorial. Or is there any outside solution for this? Thank U.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

See this help article

How to troubleshoot issues with Device Preview in Dreamweaver 

That said, I've not had good luck with Device Preview or Real Time Preview and my local testing server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this help article

How to troubleshoot issues with Device Preview in Dreamweaver 

That said, I've not had good luck with Device Preview or Real Time Preview and my local testing server.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 29, 2019 Jan 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did checked that link, but some. I think I will download the trial version of the MAMP Pro. It has a tool to see the project on mobiles, let's see and I will write something. Thank U.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines