Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"All Sources" has disappeared

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I was just coming to the end of a site when the CSS designer stopped working. Within "Sources" the "All sources" tab has gone altogether and I can't select either of the other two styles within sources. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I tried to google it, but couldn't find a solution. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. 

It's quite likely that I just pressed the wrong button somewhere as it happened very suddenly, but now I can't do anything. Thanks for any help you can give me. 

TOPICS
Interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

After about an hour of trying to work it out I see that I had "Current" selected beside the Sources window instead of All. I apologise for wasting your time if you read. 

How embarrassing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After about an hour of trying to work it out I see that I had "Current" selected beside the Sources window instead of All. I apologise for wasting your time if you read. 

How embarrassing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines