Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Site not displayed on tablet

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2017 Oct 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adobe,

An other question about the intro EVISSI  On desktop/phone/tablet I made various versions, but on tablet landscape none of them is visible. I tried to change in the css 769 and 960 into 1024 px, but that didn't work.

Does someone have any idea??

I've been thinking .... is there a possibility that a script detects if it is a desktop or a mobile user who is visiting the site?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobos  wrote

Hi Adobe,

An other question about the intro EVISSI  On desktop/phone/tablet I made various versions, but on tablet landscape none of them is visible. I tried to change in the css 769 and 960 into 1024 px, but that didn't work.

Does someone have any idea??

I've been thinking .... is there a possibility that a script detects if it is a desktop or a mobile user who is visiting the site?

I see it in landscape view on tablet but it doesn't show the can animation when you hover over a panel. In portrait it just shows the panels/cans stacked on top of each other. But without 'click' icons its difficult to know what you are meant to do to get to the information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ahaaa, in portrait I thought it would be clear that one can click on a can, but maybe I should suggest it to the visitor with text/arrow or something.

In landscape, are you able to click on a can??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobos  wrote

Ahaaa, in portrait I thought it would be clear that one can click on a can, but maybe I should suggest it to the visitor with text/arrow or something.

In landscape, are you able to click on a can??

I don't see the cans in landscape view at all, just the 4 panels, with the logo over the top of the panels, so it gives little indication that you are meant to click on a panel to proceed into the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to click on the images to enter the site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mobos  wrote

Are you able to click on the images to enter the site?

Yes, I can enter the site by clicking the images but its not that clear that is what you are supposed to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Subtile, but better I think

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines