• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What .bak files after sitewide link change

Advocate ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just some sitewide link changes with DW CC, and mirror upload, and I see for first time in my site ever hundred of .bak files what are these?

And the outdate FTP client I have I'm seeing that putting remote file  is newer (and I did not touch remote server) or something like that. so bit worried and confused, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check out the response in this post BAK (Backup)and MNO (Design Notes) files​ and let us know if it helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Oct 09, 2018 Oct 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peran, thanks, good call as the guy asked same question, but the thread was worthless as no one helped him, so I'm still stuck.

My issue only .bak file not the other one he mentions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2018 Oct 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am checking with the DW team. Will get back as soon as I have a response.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I have the same problem. All these .bak -files cluttering my files folder. I don't think I need these backup files. How do I get rid of them. I spent hours trying some time ago. I find no information Googeling and on this forum there is till no answer one year after Larry asked the question. Come on !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines