Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir
Bloqueada

Serial Number for Adobe Fireworks CS6

Nuevo aquí ,
Jun 02, 2021 Jun 02, 2021

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

Hi, it seems I have to enter a Serial number to access Adobe Fireworks CS6.  I have a monthly Creative Cloud Subscription but just today, I can no longer access Fireworks.

Do I need a serial number or is there another way to open Fireworks?

Thank you

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 2 respuestas correctas

Community Expert , Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

This is for all the people that have an active Full or or Student/Teacher Creative Cloud subscription. There has been an ongoing issue with Fireworks asking for a serial and running in trial mode, despite the user having a legitimate Creative Cloud subscription. It looks like Adobe have fixed this issue recently although there has been no official announcement (to my knowledge).

Before doing the following reverse any workarounds you already have set up/tried, for example remove the 'run this p

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Nuevo aquí , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

I, too, had to install Muse (why?) to get into Fireworks CS6. My employer is an Adobe VIP and, after getting nowhere with Adobe chat support and getting nowhere with the email support, I got an email with the Muse solution from an Adobe Enterprise Support Team member. Here are the instructions:

Please follow the below instructions-

• Sign out from CCD and Quit it
  • Relaunch CCD and Sign in
  • Launch Fireworks CS/ Flash Builder
    • If you get the licensing windows, please click “License This Software”
    • Click Sign

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Nuevo aquí ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copiado

Sadly, the solution above:

• Run PDapp.exe as an adminstrator
  • Make sure Fireworks is NOT run as an administrator

...does not work for me. I tried running in compatibility mode as Vista (SP2), and without a compatibility mode turned on. Neither method worked.

I have had success with JamesD21's solution of installing & running Muse, then launching Fireworks. I do not seem to have to uninstall and reinstall Muse. I do have to log out of Muse and then log back in.

I can live with this, I suppose. Not sure what other option I have.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2021 Jun 18, 2021

Copiado

Some people got  it to work by uninstalling Fireworks, rebooting machine and then installing Fireworks with an offline installer from here.

*IMPORTANT BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD* You must visit this adobe page first and login to your Adobe account before attempting to download. This is because they are direct links to official Adobe installers and an Adobe cookie needs to be set on your browser first.

After installing Fireworks with the offline installer, repeat the steps so that PDapp.exe always runs as an administrator and Fireworks.exe is NOT run as s an administrator.

Whether this weird workaround is just suppressing the trial notice until the 30 days period ends remains to be seen, for a lot of people with Adobe Creative Cloud subscriptions it has got rid of the trial nag screen for now....

Paul-M - Community Expert

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Explorador ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copiado

After installing Fireworks with the offline installer, repeat the steps so that PDapp.exe always runs as an administrator and Fireworks.exe is NOT run as s an administrator.

Only worked for 30days

Now Fireworks has gone for me on the last Machine I had it working on.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copiado

Remove the 'run as adminstrator' setting for PDapp.exe  and see if Fireworks now launches - if it does you should get the licensing window prompting for a serial, just click thr 'X' to close the licensing window,  you should be prompted with 'are you sure you want to quit' click 'yes' ... You might find Fireworks is still accessible/usable, but will have to repeat these stepes every time you launch Fireworks...

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copiado

Unfortunately since the 09th of July I am having this problem. I have already followed the suggestions you have given here but I have not been successful. I've been using this program for years and pay monthly to Adobe to be able to use it. I think this is a lack of respect to the user. But anyway, what to do, right? The point now is to try to solve it.
Already uninstalled and installed, did all the steps suggested in relation to the "administrator" and nothing ... the only thing I have not tried was to remove the latest Windows 10 update. Do you have any other suggestions for this bug? I would appreciate it if you can share it with me.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copiado

Hello - it looks as though Adobe may have pushed an update that fixes this, try the following:

1) Update/make sure you have the latest version of the Creative Cloud app

2) Launch the Creative Cloud app and top right click your profile icon and select sign out

3) In Creative Cloud app select file => exit to close the app

4) Launch Fireworks and click the 'license this software' button, you should be prompted to sign in, log in with your Adobe account details.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Explorador ,
Jul 18, 2021 Jul 18, 2021

Copiado

This doesn't seem to work if you've gone past the 30 day trial period that was imposed with the recent Windows update. It just brings you back to the serial number loop.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copiado

Hi - if you have a full or student/teacher Creative Cloud subscription it looks like Adobe have fixed ths issue ....  Try the following:

1) Remove the 'run this program as an adninistrator' setting from PDapp.exe

2) Make sure the Creative Cloud app is up to date

3) Close Fireworks

4) Launch the Creative Cloud app choose sign out by from the options by clicking your profile icon (top right) them from the top menu choose file => exit to close the Creative Cloud app

5) Launch Fireworks => click the 'license this software' button => sign in with your Adobe credentials when prompted

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copiado

MÁS RECIENTES

I, too, had to install Muse (why?) to get into Fireworks CS6. My employer is an Adobe VIP and, after getting nowhere with Adobe chat support and getting nowhere with the email support, I got an email with the Muse solution from an Adobe Enterprise Support Team member. Here are the instructions:

Please follow the below instructions-

• Sign out from CCD and Quit it
  • Relaunch CCD and Sign in
  • Launch Fireworks CS/ Flash Builder
    • If you get the licensing windows, please click “License This Software”
    • Click Sign in to license the app
    • If this does not fix the issue, Try launching App after Muse launch
      • This is a one time activity

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Principiante de comunidad ,
Sep 28, 2021 Sep 28, 2021

Copiado

Yes, this works for me as I had the same problem with Indesign CS6 ... I run PDapp.exe as Administrator and start Indesign CS6 normally ... and the serial prompt doesn't appear. Thanks Paul-M, your idea saves us to convert 6.000 old *.pmd files into Indesign within the trial period 😉

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copiado

This worked for me. Thank you.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines

Copiado

System restart was needed -- not "for good measure" but needed.  Worked after I did all these things plus the restart, not before. 

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,

Copiado

Thank you! Thank You, and Did I Say THANK YOU!

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copiado

This is for all the people that have an active Full or or Student/Teacher Creative Cloud subscription. There has been an ongoing issue with Fireworks asking for a serial and running in trial mode, despite the user having a legitimate Creative Cloud subscription. It looks like Adobe have fixed this issue recently although there has been no official announcement (to my knowledge).

Before doing the following reverse any workarounds you already have set up/tried, for example remove the 'run this program as an administrator' setting on PDapp.exe if you have previously done that.

1) Make sure Fireworks  is closed

2) Check the Creative Cloud app is up to date from the top menu => help => check for updates

cc_check_for_updates.png

3) Sign out of the Creative Cloud app => click your profile icon (top right) => sign out

cc_signout.png

4) Close the Creative Cloud app => from the top menu => file => exit

cc_exit.png

5) Launch Fireworks and click the 'license this software' button

6) You should be prompted to sign in, enter the email/password of your Adobe account (with a valid Creative Cloud subscription).

Hopefully you should be back in business with Fireworks ... It still rocks, even years after Adobe abandoned it 🤟

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Explorador ,

Copiado

Followed this exactly and worked an absolute treat. 

I had Fireworks uninstalled after trying everything last time, so I did have to download it again first, but the rest I followed as you said, loaded it up, signed in and good to go! 

Absolute legend, thanks, and also thanks to Adobe (if they actually did anything to fix this.)

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copiado

Doesn't work for me, still getting the provide a serial number screen after I login 😞

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copiado

Do you have a full or student/teacher Creative Cloud subscription and are you on Windoes or Mac?

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copiado

I have a full CC version on Mac and am still getting prompted to provide serial # after trying these steps unfortunately.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Jul 22, 2021 Jul 22, 2021

Copiado

TL;DR - Fireworks now working after trying to load illustrator instead.

Followup - I was just trying to login to Adobe Illustrator, and got a request to login to creative cloud, followed by a prompt for a serial number delivered to my registered emails. After typing in the serial numbers, the "next" button was greyed out, so I clicked "back" instead.

After clicking "back", the CC app took a few seconds to load, and then popped up a dialog box saying "you are now registered with [one of my email addresses], after which Fireworks automatically launched, with all the files I had open last time I ran it.

Strange but I will take it!

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Jul 25, 2021 Jul 25, 2021

Copiado

Thank you so much @Paul-M !!!

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copiado

Are the steps different if it is a Company Account? I am not normally prompted for a password when I signing to Adobe as I select Comapny account. I have anew laptop and struggling to get Fireworks to open even though it is listed in my Creative Cloud apps.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copiado

If you're on a Teams or Enterprise plan, contact your IT dept for assistance.  They will need to create a custom Fireworks package for you.  And that's assuming 1) your organization's internal policies allow you to use discontinued software and 2) your new laptop can support legacy 32-bit software.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copiado

Hello I use MAC and I also have the same problem with Fireworks, I tried the solutions you indicated for PC, but they don't work. Can anyone help me? Thanks

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Nuevo aquí ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copiado

I work with Windows 10 and tried it but it didn't work. After the login (step 6) I still will be asked for the serial number. It seems like Adobe doesn't care for their longtime customers.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2021 Sep 25, 2021

Copiado

Try installing Muse.  Some people report that gets them beyond the licensing hurdle.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines