• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2017 FrameMaker Internal Error

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone tell me why one of my team members is getting this error. (Internal Error 14004, 14470178, 17032391, 17028791.  FrameMaker detected a serious problem and must quit.  This is after saving the file book.  Also, this is an older file we're working with, which FrameMaker 2017 should still work with older files.

Thanks

Kerry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it just started happening (and was fine before) I'd look at what was added/changed. If it is the first time working with this book in a while, I'd be inclined to MIF-wash all the files and then put them in a newly created book.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff.  It's weird that it's only happening to him and not our other Coworker.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ah, so is it happening with any other docs on that one machine & not others? That would narrow it down to some issue with the install on the workstation throwing the errors, rather than the doc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines