• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Book Menu within Welcome window so small I can't read it ... HELP!!!

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Framemaker update V15.0.5.838, now all of sudden welcome window is proper size but the Book window is so small I can't read it.Framemaker 2019 1JPG.JPG

First time this has happened.  I am using Windows 10 latest version and all updates.  Computer is an HP ZBook 17 G4.    Every other program is proper size ... would appreciate any help .. I simply can't read the window to work with the book.  THANKS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi,

This was discussed a few months ago:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker/book-panel-list-of-files-font-size-is-unreadable/m-p/11005010?page=1

Barb Binder had posted the answer:

Click inside the book window and then tap Esc z i (consecutively, not all at the same time) until the type size looks good to you (or just click the + icon next to Fit Page in Window).

FrameMaker will resize either the document window or the book list type size, depending on which one is active.

By the way

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This was discussed a few months ago:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/framemaker/book-panel-list-of-files-font-size-is-unreadable/m-p/11005...

Barb Binder had posted the answer:

Click inside the book window and then tap Esc z i (consecutively, not all at the same time) until the type size looks good to you (or just click the + icon next to Fit Page in Window).

FrameMaker will resize either the document window or the book list type size, depending on which one is active.

By the way, the latest update is 15.0.956. You should update.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU, THANK YOU !!!!!  I am a bit new to all this.   I did search the forum but didn't find that post, I quess I did not use the correct search argument.  I am sure people get tired of having to tell us newbie that it has already been answered, but honestly we try 🙂    THANKS YOU for taking the time to re-tell the solution, I was stumped and could not continue my work .... GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you very much for your praise! Your issue took only two minutes. No problem.

This was something which I had not known myself. I just remembered that there was a discussion some time ago.

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Katy:

I am sure people get tired of having to tell us newbie that it has already been answered, but honestly we try 🙂

We really don't mind repeating answers. It's the ones that we can't find a solution for that drive us nuts. Or maybe that's just me. 

~Barb 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines