• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cant get past the install options page

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2008 Mar 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I initially access the setup screen I get "Adobe acrobat 3d cannot be installed without adobe framemaker, robohelp or captivate because at least one of these products is required for activation of adobe tech comm. Suite and adobe acrobat 3d cant be activated without activating the suite". I then get through the Welcome to installer page and Liscense agrrement. In the Installation Options page I have an X for top level adobe TCS and 4 Xs for the next four products. Only acrobat 3d does not have an X. When I try to click Next I get "Please select at least one product to continue. Does not let me select one." but it does not let me pick one. I already had framemaker 8 and a trial of robohelp installed, should I uninstall them? The TCS was an upgrade product so that is why I kept the older programs. Any help you may provide is greatly appreciated.
TOPICS
Technical Communication Suite

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2008 Mar 28, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Billy,

You must completely uninstall the other products completely before
installing the TC Stuite.

Mike

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines