• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Edit a QR code

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use QR codes in my printed documents to point to online user guides that I generate in Framemaker. But if the url changes for some reason, why can't I edit a QR code that I generated in Framemaker. That option is always disabled when I try to use it?

Any help is appreciated. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen, a QR code is a static image.

Instead of editing the existing code, have you tried inserting a new one instead?

If you're looking to update an existing graphic, you would be able to create a new QR code using Fm or any other QR code generator, and then replacing your current code graphic with one that has the same name in the same location.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karen:

why can't I edit a QR code that I generated in Framemaker

Just select the code, right click > Edit QR Code. Or use the shortcut Esc Q E (these are sequential and not consecutive keys, and they are case sensitive).

~Barb

Screen Shot 2020-09-10 at 12.33.28 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines