• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

formats being lost after saving

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have certain formats that are being lost after I save a file. More specifically, I have checkboxes that are one size, I save, exit, open it back up, and they're a different size. I can't get them to stay constant. It's an element imported from an EDD; should I import the EDD again to see if that works?

TOPICS
Structured

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure what's causing that behavior, but you'll want to post this in the structured Fm forum, where you'll likely get more traction.

**Offhand, I'd say you should look at the structured application used for the file.

-Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving it now ;>)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! I don't know about checkboxes specifically, but it sounds like the behavior that would happen if the template for your structured application contains a different format for your checkbox. To fix it you'd need to find the template, open it and change the format there, save it. Then your main doc should just open with the right format.

Kat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines