• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Frame Maker File Saveas PDF Error

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed license Frame Maker 12 in my home laptop and when I try to save as pdf file I get the error message as follows:

'internal error 12004, 17691988,17692282, 20622517 Frame Maker has detected a seroius problem and must quit".

A fiel named "C:\Users\Sharmila-PC\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\FrameMaker\12\FrameLog_20.40.10_18.03.31.txt" has been generated which contains information that may help Frame development improve the product for future releases"

But could not found any such file logs. I could not find the AppData directory.

When I got the above error, I tried to uninstall the software and install again but still it gave the same error when I tried converting a frame maker file as PDF. My laptop is installed with Windows 8.

Could you please help me to sort out this issue. Appreciate your immediate response.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a hidden file folder - change your view to see inside your AppData folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi sjaladi,

When FrameMaker quit when you tried to create a PDF, then try to print to a PostScript file first.

Change the default printer to Adobe PDF. Then print to a PostScript file and distill the PS file with Acrobat Distiller.

Does this work? Do you get any error message?

Best regards

Winfried

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines