• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker 2017 Responsive html output 5 Does not display print button

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm evaluating Framemaker 2017 and I can;t figure out why the print button is not showing up on the responsive html 5 output.

The print button is not in the Responsive HTML 5 output when I'm on a desktop. I have tried using chrome,IE and edge. I have a couple of chapter files based on the User guide template and also a couple of basic custom documents. I have tried several out of the box themes.

Do I need to add something to the chapter documents to make the print button appear or I'm a missing something else?

Thanks

Dan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2017 Jul 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok I figured out why the print button was not showing. In the publishing settings media query section I had to lower the tablet width down significantly.

My next question would be is it possible to add the print button to the tablet function bar, there are no print options there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines