I have a document with a few embedded (not referenced) graphics. It contains conditional text, and the STS file is set up to use Dynamic Content Filtering based on this text.
When publishing it to HTML5, the output tends to:
1. Loose graphics and display gray boxes instead.
2. Not include the output filtering option (above the navigation bar)
To fix the above, I have to:
1. Clear the cache data
2. Close and delete the output
3. Close and restart FrameMaker
4. Edit the STS file to not filter output and save, and then change it back to filter the output and save again.
Can someone please help me understand why this happens and if there's a permanent fix?
Thanks in advance for your help!
What version of FM & are you all up to date?
FM 2019 Version 22.214.171.1243
As far as I know I have all (3) patches installed.