• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FrameMaker Tables to Responsive HTML5

New Here ,
Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a FrameMaker (2017 Version: 14.0.0.361) book with about 24 sections/chapters and roughly 100 or so tables throughout.  Some of the tables have shading (i.e. blue header rows) and some have no shading at all. When I convert the book to Responsive HTML5, the blue color seems to "bleed" into other columns and rows even in tables that have no shading at all.  If I output each file individually to Responsive HTML5, there are no problems.  The "bleed" issue only seems to happen when I build the book and output the whole book file.  Under "Style Mapping" I have the tables set to [Use Source Style].  If I map the Frame tables to a corresponding Responsive HTML5 style, I'm assuming I'll lose my Frame formatting, which I would like to avoid.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 31, 2017 Aug 31, 2017

Make sure you're running the latest patch version & try it again - if it's still happening, then report it to Adobe as a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you're running the latest patch version & try it again - if it's still happening, then report it to Adobe as a bug.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like I didn't have the latest patch.  I installed it and everything is working just fine now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You'll likely have more consistent results if you choose a format for the table conversion, rather than [Use Source Style]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines