• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full Page Cover without Borders

Explorer ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I want to add a full color photo or graphic as a FrameMaker cover page, how would I do that without any top or side borders?  I would assume there is also no anchor involved.  Would it be done from the masterpages?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my own work, I put it on the background on a dedicated Master Page, often named Cover.Front. Page mapped by AMP (Apply Master Pages, based on some text tag unique to the front cover).

This presumes that the digital instance of the cover suffices (PDF, eBook) and/or the graphic objects don't extend to the page edge, or are exactlt the height and/or width of the page. Full-bleed at the print shop raises additional considerations, not the least of which is that they often want the back-spine-front cover as a single object, with the total dimensions oversize, including some content bleed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add an Image at master page whose size is equal to your page Size , You can further add text  &  Variables on top of it 

You can see page size from Format--> Page Layout--> Page Size and Image size from Right Click --> Object Porperties.

Thanks
Pulkit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines