• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get with it Adobe and fix your support page

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How does one get Adobe to wake up and fix their customer support page as seen here?: https://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/customer-support.html

What's wrong?  

1. Emails sent to the email address for technical support go into a black hole.  You will not get a response from Adobe if you send email to tcssup@adobe.com

2. The other email address that they list on this page is simply a dead email address. Email sent to techcomm@adobe.com simply bounces back with the following mesasge:

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached: 'techcomm@adobe.com.' on 5/17/2022 10:01 AM             Server error: '550 A valid address is required.'

Get with it Adobe!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is strange, as we get many emails every day on both tcssup@adobe.com as well as techcomm@adobe.com and reply to all of them.

BTW, I noticed that your error messages has a fullstop at the end: techcomm@adobe.com. maybe this could be a problem? But it might also be just an added fullstop from the server.

However, I cannot completely exclude that Adobe's mail system might sometimes filter out emails that come from "looks like spam" email accounts like abc123xyz@gmail.com. So, that might be a reason why some emails might not come through to us.

Please feel invited to send me an email directly (my last name at adobe.com), and I will check with the teams.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines