• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get SN?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2019 Jan 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have FrameMaker 11 and need to upgrade to FM 15.  The download page is asking for a serial number which is available from my account but I have long since forgotten my password and no longer use the associated email address.  How can I get the SN so I can purchase an upgrade?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody in a public forum is going to be able to help you access an account where you don't remember your account information

I doubt that Adobe will be able to help, since it seems you can't provide any proof that you own the account

If you have the program installed, read Lost information - see reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767

Otherwise, Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below

-you must also allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Dreamweaver support forum​ to Adobe FrameMaker​ forum.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to find some proof of purchase of FM11 and then contact the FM guys at tcssup@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it doesn't matter. FM2015 is no longer available, and there is no upgrade path from FM11 to 2019. Getting a used (+ then transferred) license of FM2015 seems to be the only option I'd know of.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think by FM 15 duaner96668847  meant FM 2019. Not that that helps, since as you said there is no upgrade from FM11 to FM2019.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines